6 Feb 2019

You Lift Me Up



This card is inspired by the #Trimcraft blog February colour challenge, which you can find in the forum threads on the site. 

The colours requested for this month are Black and White and this is my first entry of a permitted maximum of three. So I will upload two more as separate posts, later on. 

To make the card I used a 6 x 6 inch card blank, and:
1.   Polka dot card from a pad bought at Aldi in Spain. Cut to size and glued to the card blank for the background layer. 
2.   A large nesting die to cut a shape from white card, for the 2nd layer. .... To which I drew faux stitching around the edge with a black fine liner pen. 
3.   A white feather from stash and a die cut butterfly from black card, to which I added pearl stick on gems.
4.   A wooden character stamp from Tiger shop, for the figure. Stamped onto white card, fussy cut and attached with dimensional foam. 
5.   I finished off the card with a sentiment stamp, which was a magazine freebie I had in stash. 



1 comment:

  1. I loved this the first time i saw it on craftworld and it so makes me smile. Emmax

    ReplyDelete